Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I shifted my femur bone from my hip socket OUCH!!!! This is by far the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I don't know what I am going to do. I have been down on the couch completely for a week and they said I very likely will be down for a month!!!! Today I had to go to an appointment that I couldn't change and dragged myself there and now I am in so much pain again. So apparently there is a reason they told me to stay off of it and to only walk as far as the bathroom with my new CANE!
So I am sitting on my couch getting FAT!!!!!!!!! I am not even eating crap but I'm not moving at all either...go figure!

I hope all of you are doing fantabulous!!!!!!

2 comments:

FIDDLEGOAT PAMELLA said...

Oucheeee....
sorry to here about your femur bone adjustment.Your weight loss so far is great to see. You will heal, you will be up and going gang busters before you know it. Enjoy the time down. Just think it may very well be spring by the time your dancing again.
You could learn to play a Mandolin on the couch.....
Pamella

Jewel said...

Oh Amanda I understand your frustration! I would feel the same way! I am sorry.

I agree with Pamella though...this is the time to take some time for yourself. As mom of 7 you probably get little down time as it is!

I wish you quick healing though...and don't lose hope. If you take care of yourself you should be back in the game before you know it!