Thursday, April 22, 2010

I really need someone to kick me in the rear!!!

I really need to blog! I really need to blog! I really need to blog....

I am finally allowed to be up and around on my leg, but as you may have guessed it still hurts and NO EXERCISE!!!!! I am having a really hard time losing anything this month because I'm totally down.

On the brighter side.....My hubby and I went out of town for a few days. Just got back. I was presenting at a training event for Foster Facilitators. And then I got to attend the conference and sit through classes for a few days. It was nice to get away and spend time with out all the kidos....But I ATE AND ATE AND ATE!!!!!!! It's the first time since January that i really over did it. I really enjoyed my stay at the resort that they Foster Care Foundation put us up in. I don't even want to get on the scale....

Well I am hoping that the rest of you are moving forward. I am getting back in the game and trying to lose without doing anything to hurt my body.....I want my leg to heal so bad!!!!!!!

I'm still fitting in my smaller pants...not small pants but smaller. So that's good!

1 comment:

Moi said...

Oh the wonderous ups and downs. I am sorry to hear that your leg is still bad, I couldn't imagine.

Don't worry about the over eating. Once every four months isn't too bad.

Welcome back to the game.