Sunday, July 10, 2011

The moving Diet...

So this week we have been moving into our new house. Moving and trying to eat healthy are not a great combination!!! My kitchen is finally up and running, and I now am in better control over what I eat. For a few days there I couldn't find anything. I am loving the house and all the room we have.

It was great to be in the winners circle this past month. I am determined to work even harder this month I have continued going to the gym. I'm eating clean and drinking lots and lots of water :). I still think that doing all of this in the summer is so hard.

We are leaving for San diego in 2 weeks. I am setting goals and putting a plan into play so that I don't blow it all on my trip. I might not make it to the gym, but I can exercise at the hotel!

We are still without internet at the new house, so i haven't had a chance to check everyone else's progress. I hope that you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Moi said...

Congrats on the win and on the new home. Moving is always so exciting. Keep your eye on your goal and you will do fabulous.