Saturday, May 1, 2010

My oh My!!!!

So can't wait for my hip to be back to it's normal self. It is getting really hard to try and be careful. But last night I hurt it again.......ugh!!!! and I don't even know what I did. It had been feeling better and then OUCH!!!!! it is now in pain again. I go back in for another follow up this coming week.

I'm still doing ok if you want to say that. I am really struggling this month though. being down puts me in a state of depression. And we all know what a state of depression leads to...FOOD. I am trying hard.

I am also currently looking for full time work and that has taken it's own emotional toll on me.

Still moving along forward!

2 comments:

Jen said...

thats way rough, I'm so sorry you are still/re-injured! hip pain is definitely not fun! been there done that. keep plugging along, you are doing awesome still, and you are definitely an inspiration! I didnt have a good reason to stop trying, but I did it anyway for the last few weeks, but now I'm back on track... take care of you, you can do a lot of damage on continuing to knock down that weight with your food intake, regardless of activity, so just stay focused on that and how amazing you have done so far, and it'll keep coming off for sure :)

Moi said...

An huge injury and job search? Oh my darlin. That can be tough. Just keep telling yourself how hard you worked to get here. Keep on maintaining and keep your up. You are wonderful and have a kind heart. Someone will be lucky to hire you.