Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gotta get on the blogging board!

I love the motivation that comes from blogging. Last time around it always boosted me up, and kept me going. I know that there is a lot of power that comes from blogging, and I intend to pick up the pace.
This past week has been a small nightmare and I really can't remember all that has happened. But I can remember that I lost some weight. I haven't decided if I want to keep all of you in the loop on the weight loss, or leave it until the monthly weigh in? still deciding. Will let you know soon.
My food plan is moving right along. I really love clean eating. The exercise is fantastic. I'm up to around 2 hoursish a day. OH YEAH!!!!!
This week my goal is to write down my goals and write down the excuses I can no longer use. SO I can remind myself that they are lame excuses and do nothing but hold me back.
I am hoping for a more calm better week for me and my family as this last one was insane.
I hope that you all are doing fantastic, but not losing too much :)

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Wow!! Talk about great minds! I totally just posted a challenge that is EXACTLY along the lines of your weekly goal! :)