Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What do you think?

I'm not doing very good on the blogging....but that doesn't mean I'm not doing good on the weight loss...You decide.
I haven't told anyone how I am doing, truth is not too sure. I haven't been weighing myself much. I was trying not to weigh myself for the month, but I have a couple of times. But not recently. I am moving forward. I could do better but for this month I am happy with where I am at.
I have had a lot of changes this month which always makes getting fit hard. I cut my hours at work, which means I'm home more...and can eat more...currently trying not to.
We are also moving in a weekish, and at some point I need to pack...but that brings on emotions and emotions come with food...lol It's true that is my major week spot. But I turned down cookie dough so I'm A OK!
I am determined to make excellent progress and will work at getting better on the blogging. I am reading your blogs and trying to draw some energy from them and some drive...it's coming.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Moi said...

You seem very wishy washy about this. Just put your mind to it. I know its hard but put in the effort and love the results.

Wendy said...

I'm impressed that you have tried to not weigh yourself at all, and with the exception of a couple peeks, have stuck to it. I've thought about doing that a couple times- I've noticed if I get a bad weigh in, it can have a negative impact on my eating that day. however, a good weigh in can encourage me to make a good choice.

I'm interested to hear how it works out for you.