Friday, March 5, 2010

And the scale says....




I can't stop jumping around and being so excited. I am so happy to be down for a grand total of 24.4 pounds....that simply blows me away......

I am thrilled that I was able to pull off the weight loss I did this month. And it has just added a little more fuel to my fire. I want to keep moving along...and kick it into gear. I have been exercising more. Remember I LOVE TO EXERCISE! I am not doing it perfect but a whole lot more than not. I'm thrilled with the transformation I am making to my body.

Had to stand on the scale a few times this morning to make sure I was seeing it right. I don't know that it has really set in yet. All of the things I opted not to have...I have made myself a very happy girl this morning.

I will say month 2 was a bit harder. I can only imagine that month 3 will be even more so. With the loss I have had it begins to get easier to start justifying little tiny things....I've done really well and that Reese's big cup should be a reward. I am so trying to hold strong to saying NO! I know that ONE will hurt me! Once I've justified one thing it gets easier to justify more. So tonight I will make my flax seed pudding (cause I really liked it) and I will celebrate my loss!

Oh my weigh in this morning was 154.6 down from 164.4 last month.

6 comments:

Jewel said...

Fantastic weight loss Amanda!

Congratulations to you!

Unknown said...

Im gonna say it...just got to...

ummmmm, is there really reason to brag?

congrats, mandaburke!!!

Love ya

Ellura said...

That is sooo awesome! Congrats.

Grace said...

That's fantastic! Congrats!

Brandy said...

WOW congrats on your win this month 2nd place is great!!! Way to go!!!!

Mindy said...

You are AMAZING!!!! I can't believe the awesome progress you are having. way to go!!! can't wait to see how this month goes for you!