Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I may take you all by surprise!

I have slowly been treking along this month. But none the less I am still moving forward or should I say going down. I have had my own personal emotional and physical struggles this month that I can't seem to shake. I am not really veering from my goals and plans. I have some severe health issues that have flaired up these past weeks and have gotten the better of me. I am eagerly waiting for my drive, energy and focus to kick back in gear. I have not let it knock me down though it has just taken a lot out of me. Which means somethings have been left undone (like blogging and house cleaning:)etc.) I have done awesome on the exercising this month and that is a triumph for me. I know I can do this! I unfortunately have not had the amount of time needed this month to read up on everyones blogs, but I plan to sit and go through the few I have missed this week. I love reading them. They are what keeps my head in the game. So even when I haven't commented and i get on real quick I am always reading them. Thanks.

3 comments:

Moi said...

Do what you can when you can. With 7 children, I am surprised you have time to shower (and if you don't no judgement). As women and mothers I think women are hardwired to think we need to do it all. We don't.

Good luck finding balance to do the thing that are important to you.

Kira's blog said...

wow keep on swimming , i know what it is like to have those issues flare up, all we can do is wait and then move on. you are doing great!

Mindy said...

that's fantastic that you have been able to exercise inspite of everything... You are amazing and you should be so proud of yourself. keep on pushing through!