Sunday, March 7, 2010

My own challenge...

I really love all the energy that follows every month creating a new start. Everyone is so energized and motivated to do even better this month than the last. It brings so much drive and positive energy for each of us to continue forward.

I'm ready to up it a notch. I have been thinking this weekend about my plan of action and how I am going to kick it into high gear. Full speed ahead. Guess at this point the thing I need the most is to exercise. So I am creating a challenge for myself. I love to spend time chatting and playing dumb games on Facebook. I decided tonight that I can play as much as I want on there this month. I will keep track of all of my time. And for every minute I spend playing online I have to put into exercising that day. So to all of my Facebook friends.....just know if I don't get on there this month that I still love you.

But since I have been being so convincing that I LOVE TO EXERCISE I should be able to spend tons of time on Facebook.

So lets bring on MARCH!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I will make sure to strike up long drawn out conversations whenever you are to assist you reaching your goals! ;o)

Ellura said...

Thats funny - I think it is a fun idea. You better keep us updated on how it is working. Have fun!

Amber said...

I love the idea, crap if I was to do that I would have to exercise about 3-4 hrs. a day. OUCH I guess I need to cut out my time on facebook I'm terrible. No wonder I haven't seen you on as often. Oh well I know you can do it. I will just have to call you. I might even see you this Friday if there is a drop. Hey I need to talk to you about some other issues, I will call you later. luv ya