Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just to update....

I am doing well as far as diet and EXERCISE! yes I said EXERCISE. I am doing it. GO ME! I am lacking in the blogging. I have been spending less time on Facebook...which means less time on the computer....which means I'm not up to par on blogging. I will need to work on that. But when I get online I want to play on FB.

So just a few quick thoughts....I am seriously considering training for a 1/2 marathon. Not sure though. I have never been fond of running. But I don't know if that is a good reason to not try. I am however one who loves to achieve something great. And wouldn't that be great to say I RAN A 1/2 MARATHON! So thinking about it.

I haven't weighed myself in a bit, so I'm not sure exactly where I'm at. But I can say I FEEL GOOD!

7 comments:

Karilynn said...

You have plenty of time to dot he half marathon I'm doing on June 12th! I would love for you to do it. It's mostly downhill/flat and umm.. GORGEOUS!! Think about it! IT would be so fun to see you there!

Unknown said...

Ummmm excuse me, I remember when I asked someone to do a half with me in August, that someone's response was...Go ahead, just don't invite me to do it with you!!!

Pitbull said...

What the hell!!! Just go for it!! Even if you walk some of it! At least you can say you've done one. I wanna do a 1/2 marathon sometime this year too. Just not sure when I'll get the time!

Ellura said...

Yep, if you're thinking about it you gotta do it! You will be sooo excited to accomplish a half. Good luck.

Moi said...

You should do it. Training for something is a great motivator.

Mindy said...

training for something really give you a great goal to work for and takes your mind off the weight loss stuff. hey, i should take that advice from myself. :0) maybe i'll train for a half marathon! :0)
what ever you decided GOOD LUCK!

Amber said...

GO FOR IT AMANDA. Maybe I could join you... That would be fun, I actually have always wanted to try it out. I bet your doing amazing on the weight lose. I miss talking to you on facebook, Haven't been talking to you much lately I need to call you more often just like I need to call Pam and Danielle more often also. I have been slacking on blogging but that's not unusual for me though. Ok you just gave me the ambition to get going on running on the treadmill daily, so I can run a half a marthon with you. I know there is one in Salt Lake before the Pioneer parade on July 24th thats a little further away. But I bet it's very hot. Well lets shot for it, Oh and hey they are working on opening the pool by my house so I am going to have lots of get togethers with all of you when it warms up. :) I LOVE THE WARM WEATHER I am SOO excited aren't you? LOVE YA