Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm on fire!!!!

So if you missed it....yesterday I posted what I want to achieve...ok not totally true. I wrote it yesterday and forgot to post it. When I posted it today, it posted with yesterday's time. So if you missed it, read my post before this -- if you're interested.

Today is so AWESOME and I feel great! Of course I am doing great on the clean eating. And now that I am blogging again, I am 100% focused on what I am eating. But the best part about everything is I am so motivated to go for 1st place this month. 3rd was great, but it wasn't 1st.
I did the unthinkable! I exercised! Last night I did a fantastic work out, "Slim in 6." Then, this morning I was so on fire that while waiting for my daughter at the skating rink, I ran the bleachers. Yikes! That was kind of killer. Then, to top it off, I did the "30 day shred" workout this morning. Now, tonight, I have to do my "Slim in 6" workout still, and then start again tomorrow. I know you're thinking "What the..." Well, as the pounds start melting away, and I get smaller and smaller, you can blame Debbie. See, to check out the video, I went and did the "30 day Shred" with her. But I committed myself to the "Slim in 6," so I have to do it. I HAVE TO DO IT! Even though I already worked out today, I have not done the program I committed to doing each day. So I have to do it, "finish what you start." I don't intend to do that much exercise everyday, but who knows. I am so stoked.
I did one more unthinkable thing! I ate Tofu! Yep. I know to some, it's not so out there. To me...instant gag reflex. But I actually think I like what I made. Granted, no one would ever know there was tofu in it. I made the Tofu Chocolate Mousse in Tosca Reno's cookbook. So healthy and a great treat. I am not a huge chocolate lover though, so I think I might try to experiment with it and make a different flavor. It's mostly made of tofu, there's no sugar in it unless you choose to use bad chocolate. SO maybe I will be brave and try tofu in something else.
I haven't made my list of excuses yet for this weeks challenge. Mostly haven't done it because I am too busy making excuses of why I can't make the list of excuses. lol
Keep going strong everyone!!!

1 comment:

Pitbull said...

I love reading your posts! I am so proud of you! I can't get over how much weight you lost last month with hardly any exercise! You have inspired me to dig deep and REALLY take a close look at my eating and portion control!!! For me...that's my focus this month! My schedule has been soooooo hectic (working 2 jobs and 3 kids at home to maintain...I know...excuses, excuses...LOL), that excercise has fallen by the wayside! Things lighten up in 2 weeks time...so for the next 2 weeks I'm getting my food under control (that's been my downfall all along I think), then add in the exercise! I have the 30 day shred...and wanna do the Couch 2 5k too...making it 7 days a week of 20 minutes...and 3 days a week of 50 minutes...that seems TOTALLY doable!!! Thanks again for your inspiration!!!!