Thursday, February 4, 2010

Like Christmas!

Can I just say I am giddy and nervous and excited all the same time. Like a kid at Christmas I just can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. I am really very excited to see what happens. I am completely totally happy with the progress I made this month! It was a great start. Rather I win any $ or not, I DID IT! I WAS SUCCESSFUL! I HAVE LOST WEIGHT! and that is all I needed for me to feel like I have won. But either way....I am so nervous.....and excited.

I wish that I was one the lost weight when I was stressed....but I am a stress eater. So I have a very busy week this week, and am feeling the stress. Which means it is taking everything in me not to bust out a package of candy bars, and break out the ice cream, along with freshly made cookie dough. My stress will eventually pass, but until then it is so hard.

Lets keep moving forward! February is going to be AWESOME!

No comments: