Friday, February 5, 2010

OH YEAH!!!!

I am so blown away! I kept weighing myself...I did it, I did it, I did it! I am soooooo happy with my weigh in this morning. I almost can't believe my eyes. I haven't gotten my "after pics taken yet" but I just couldn't contain my excitement and had to post the weight loss pic. So here it is



Next time I will remember to turn the flash off. The white floor with the white paper and white scale, really bleaches the picture.(I am not so good with the camera I will figure out how to turn off the flash eventually) But no matter how you look at it. It says 164.4!!!!! Yippy!

10 comments:

love my kiddos said...

YAY!!!! Good for you! That's so awesome!

Kim said...

Wow! Congrats on the loss! Me thinks someone's getting some moula. =)

Karilynn said...

WTG Amanda! Isn't it amazing what eating clean can do for a body?!?! ;o)

Carmen said...

WOW! You did amazing! Great job! Now, I gotta catch up so I can get some of that money:)

Kira's blog said...

way to go! i did the same thing with my flash!

M and A said...

what a great loss! congrats! you def. work hard for it! good job!

Spitfire said...

Congratulations...No wonder you're so happy! :o)

Pitbull said...

Holy Smokes Hottie!!!! You did amazing! No wonder you're jumping for joy!!! Job extreeeeeemely well done!! Keep it up!!

Ellura said...

Wow, what a great loss!! Congrats - so exciting to see your progress!

Grace said...

Wow! You totally earned a place in the winners circle if you end up there!

Keep it up!