Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am soooooo tired today. I have worn myself out. I wish I could say it was from exercising, but nope, just life. I have to say that week two has been a little tougher, and I have had to focus really hard on making sure I am eating correctly. My two hardest things right now that I am working on are: one, making sure I am eating slowly and not on the run -- taking the time to eat my meal. And second, making sure I am eating enough. I know that sounds silly, but I have found a couple of times where I will just eat some yogurt and try to call that a meal, but it doesn't work. I am trying to make sure I get enough carbs and proteins in my diet. Well, I will try harder this coming week to get exercise in my life. Keep moving forward!!!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Complex carbs WITH protein! ;o) You are the queen of eating clean... we all have our days, but I KNOW you KNOW what you've got to do to continue your amazing success!! ;o)