Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not so thrilled...

You know, when TOM comes around, he really can kick a girl in the rear, and it's hard to pick up the pace. So I will settle for a 1.2 pound loss and go with that. Next week I will aim higher. Still doing good with the eating and not giving in... but it has been hard this week. I think that a lot of it had to do with that I have been so busy I haven't been blogging, and the blogging really makes me focus hard on what I am trying to achieve. I haven't been getting enough sleep, which makes me want to refuel my body with more food.
Well, one more week till the big weigh-in. Good luck everyone! We are all making such great changes in our lives!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Anything lost while it's that TOM is a BIGE DEAL!! Can't wait to see what next week brings for you!

Moi said...

Hey a loss is great!!! I know what you mean about blogging, it really helps with keeping with the motivation. Good luck