Saturday, January 9, 2010

I had dessert...

Today was another day, but what was great about today?...I decided to have dessert. Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. But you know what I'm thinking? You're going to be putting a whole lot of money in my pockets!!!!! LOL

My dessert was a combination of sliced apples cooked with blackberries, topped with a crumble of whole wheat flour, oats, and olive oil. And you were all thinking I had cheesecake with chocolate sauce. Considering that its sugar comes only from the fruit, it was pretty tasty.
Dinner was a nice risotto with oven roasted tomatoes and scallops, and a side salad.

I am getting my energy from reading everyone's blogs...So thank you! I have loved the motivation that it provides, by reading yours and by writing my own. It is so nice to see so many of you doing this and to know I am not alone. I am in awe at the amounts of exercising I see most of you doing. I am hoping that I can get that drive... Hopefully we can pull strength and support from each others writings and be successful in our weight loss journey.


1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Congrats on eating a healthy dessert. I desperatly need all your clean eating recipes. I swear the stuff you make sounds way better than Tosca's cook book!