Sunday, January 3, 2010

Competition!

It's almost time!!! I'm so excited!!! The competition starts on Tuesday!!!! Yippy!!! So I am working on coming up with my game plan. First plan of action; I have been telling everyone about what I am doing...that way I'll look really dumb if I back out. And guess what?...that has peaked some of their interests to do it with me. I love friends.
So the competition requires that I blog once a week; I have set my goal for every day. I know me a little too well, and as the newness dies off...so do I. So in an effort to get my once a week blog in, I'm going to blog something everyday.
Well...I have been looking at my skinnier clothes, and I can't wait to fit back into them. I use to look cute...and I fixed my hair cute. It's amazing how you slowly just let yourself go...I can't wait to look the way I did before. I wish that I could magically lose all the weight overnight, but I guess I didn't gain it all overnight...so I will have to take it one day at a time. But I can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Ah yes!! If only there were a magic cure. But alas.. you would miss out on a fantastic opportunity to learn how AMAZING you are! ;o) 2 more days! WOOT WOOT!

Stephanie said...

Best of luck! Here's hoping 2010 is your healthiest year yet.
weight loss