Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Pants





The pants don't lie, but the blog title does...(myhoneylikesmehot)
Apparently my honey likes me any way I am, but he might really like it if I was hot...

So when picking the right "too small outfit" for my pics, I chose my very most favorite pair of pants. They were still in the closet even, so I didn't have to search for them. Why where they in the closet? Because I just "barely" out grew them and just have to drop a "couple" of pounds to fit in them again. Who am I kidding? Apparently the only person fooled is me: everyone else can see how big I am. So, funny story: I got out the pants, and thought I would be able to get them up but not buttoned because I just wore them (3 years ago). I got them to my hips, and could not manage to get them any higher... so I took them off a little discouraged. Then I thought in my head, "I JUST WORE THOSE." So I tried again, with all my might. I wiggled and pulled and sucked it all in....and just barely got them up to the rear -- barely, barely, barely. I decided I was going to take my pics in them. Well, as you can see, they look like low rider jeans...um they are not. I just couldn't get them up any higher. Funny thing is that they are soooooo tight I gave myself a headache getting in them -- lack of circulation. So I am in "the pants that don't lie." I can tell myself over and over that I just need to lose a little, but the pants are proof that I have put on a lot.

I was going to opt not to post the pics on my blog. But in an attempt to build up some more motivation for me, I am posting them out there so that everyone can see. I am really shocking myself by doing all this. So here it goes...




3 comments:

Grace said...

You're awesome for posting your body pictures, too! Just imagine how great it will feel when you can pull those pants on easily in a few months!

M and A said...

kudos to posting pics also! can't wait to see your after pics!

Karilynn said...

I give you two months before those badboys fit and the following month you will be wearing them all the time. By the 4th month you will have to admit to yourself that they are just too big and hand them off to someone else! ;o) Love the pics... love the honesty! SO FUN!