Monday, January 11, 2010

I Woke Up Skinny?

This morning I woke up and I felt so SKINNY! Yeah, what a great feeling...then I looked in the mirror. lol. I was still me. I am going to weigh myself in the morning! I can't wait to see the progress I made this last week. If I didn't lose anything, I will cry. But I am pretty confident that I had to have gone down. I have worked so hard on the eating that I hope it pays off.

Today I came across a really cool website of yummy recipes that are natural and organic. There are a couple that you might have to make some substitutions in depending on what foods you are allowing in your diet. I am so excited to start trying some of them. The site is www.101cookbooks.com. I think that I will try one of her cookie recipes tomorrow. There are a couple that look yummy. I'll keep you posted on what I think.

This week I am working on sitting when I eat, so I take time to enjoy my food and allow my body to enjoy my food. No more eating while running around or running out the door: when you do that you don't eat as well. I almost always sit and eat with my family at dinner, but breakfast and lunch I need to work on. I often eat bites here and there, and then before I know it, I've eaten more than I intended.

Think skinny! Be Skinny!




1 comment:

Karilynn said...

LOL! Sitting at the table to eat was one of my original rules! I just found that if I refused to eat anywhere but the kitchen table, I would never find myself mindlessly eating!!